Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Almost Done (2)

My to-do list has dwindled. The list is finally a manageable weekend project. I finished getting all the counter tops in. The Sinks are all installed with the exception of the drain on one. I have to reset on toilet because the wax ring is leaking a bit. The work outside is pretty much done. The downspout drains are all in except one, the sidewalk is done. We had a new load of gravel brought out and the west steps are placed. I talked to the inspector today and he said we have to have a functional stove, so I am trying to find a propane company that will get a tank out there asap. We were going to use the primo and cook on that for a month or two.

Anyways here are the "final" pics from the outside of the house. 









No comments:

Post a Comment