Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Drywall progress

The drywall is nearly hung now. The finisher was going to start today or tomorrow. The end is near now.







In other news I got my hole at the bottom of the drive way dug. It was nearly 10ft deep when I quit digging. I didn't find any rocks which is extremely rare for this area. I burried most of the concrete after lunch on Saturday. I can fit more in the hole but we may use some of it for other projects. I finished up just as it started to rain. We got nearly 2 inches and my hole turned into a flooded mess.



The next project is to get the stone veneer installed on the front of the house. Unfortanatly it looks like half our weekend is going to be rained out. We ordered it from a company out of Springfield called Palisades Stone. They should be delivering it tomorrow.


 

1 comment: